I like it; a lot.
That general "like" aside, I was able to identify eight features of CS6 that I would use with some frequency (in addition to those features I already use in PSE10). They are (in order of discovery):
- A complete 16 bit, end to end, workflow. (PSE 10 is effectively limited to 8 bit)
- The new "Adaptive wide angle" filter - excellent straightening results for little effort
- The new photographic blur tools
- The additional adjustment layers available over and above those in PSE10
- Being able to use my Topaz plugins as "smart filters"
- The "Content aware patch tool"
- The Art History brush for photo painting effects
- A simplified workflow when compared to PSE10 (2 files instead of 3)
These are quite significant additions for a photographer (designers may have a different set). The problem I am left with is this: Is the value of these eight features worth the additional NZ$930 price of CS5/6 over PSE10? In all honestly, I think the answer should be, "no way". But, what will I do when the beta runs out in June?